Thursday, May 31, 2012

Awesome NEW Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine



As a member of BzzAgent, I received a full size sample of Garnier Fructis shampoo and conditioner to try out! As a person with oily, limp hair, I was reluctant to try this shampoo and conditioner. I am one that usually sticks to clarifying shampoos because anything else leaves my hair an oily mess! I was pleasantly surprised with the new Garnier Fructis! It left my hair smooth and sleek! The smell was awesome too! The new Sleek and Shine shampoo claims to keep your hair sleek for 3 full days! I was unable to test this claim because I cannot go for more than two days without washing my oily hair!

Another thing I really liked about this new Garnier Fructis product was the Eco-friendly bottle! Some "green" things about this new bottle include an easier to open cap, it is made of PET plastic, contains 30% recycled plastic, and it is 10% lighter! I love a good product and I love it even more when the company is proactive in making greener choices with packaging!

So if you have frizzy, unmanageable hair, head on over and try the new Garnier Fructis line of shampoos and conditioners!

No comments:

Post a Comment